Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas packages! Oh, my!

Wednesday I went to a box making class!
What an adventure! 
Four, fun loving friends, and I were instructed to make these beautiful boxes. 
Our instructor had a lot of patience and did an awesome job teaching us the art of making these boxes! 
They are not difficult when done step by step but there are lots of steps! 


This one is made from kraft card stock with raffia and a pretty bow. 


This one is white card stock. It is a little lighter weight and was easier to fold. 
You can see the stamping on this one. I used the Ornamental Pine set on both of them. 


Here they are together.


Here you can see the top of my third box before it is decorated. 


This shows the inside of the cover and inside of the bottom. 
I love learning new techniques! 
Especially with friends! 


3 comments: