Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Punch Art Swaps

It is just amazing to me that things that some of these talented demos come up with for their punch art. 
Do you make critters out of your punched shapes? 
I'd like to see your creations! 


These four were done by Olivia Studley.
Each one is just so special!


Betty Gillespie of Kansas did these. 
Pretty sure I will be using the turkey and reindeer for a Stamp Along. 


Jane Rappleyea was my new friend this year. Seems like each year, at convention, I make at least one new friend. Jane was the one this year. I picked up her swap so it would get there on time and we just hung out together after that. Thanks Jane for getting us good seats and being a good friend. 
Aren't those critters cute? 
I want one of those for a pet! 
Thanks for stopping in today! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed! So many great ideas and uses for punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make some of those cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolee, Thank you for posting my card swaps. I am so glad you like them and hope you can use them for your future classes. My friends and I have had fun looking at all the punch cards and have already started making some cards using the ideas. I especially like your Christmas Blessings card. Thank you. Olivia

    ReplyDelete