Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Paper Pumpkin and other deadlines

Do you need to get away and craft? Can't think of a project to work on? No time to cut the card stock?
Then Paper Pumpkin is for you! Everything you need is in the box. It comes right to your door and all you have to do is grab your adhesive and craft! Join before the end of August and it is only $10 for the first two months.

When we got the Welcome Kit, a friend and I did them together. 
Stamping is always better with a friend! 
Although the kit was designed to make four cards, we added some extra sheets of card stock and some contraband (non Stampin' Up! product) and look at all the cards we got! 
We used the scrap from the sticker sheet and split some of the layer pieces. 
What fun we had! 
Mine are above and hers are below.


One of the recent kits was to make a banner. 
My friend didn't have use for a banner so she used the contents to make these cards! 



If you join the Paper Pumpkin before the end of August, you will receive two months for only $10 each  if you use the code below. You will also be in a drawing to receive and extra kit from me. 
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and use the code below. Be sure to enter the quantity and choose me for your demonstrator. Thank you! 


Another deadline
Purchase my stamp set of the month, Wetlands, and get two cards for ideas to use the set. Email the order to me or order directly on my site by clicking that cute little crab that says shop now. 

Don't forget to collect the clues and send them to me to be able to win over $150 of SU! product. See details by clicking on the LNS box right by my mug shot. Good luck! 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way if you are getting started, don't have a lot of time, or just want to try something new. Thanks for the hint about using leftovers. Now I am off to collect more clues :-)

    ReplyDelete