Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Punch Art Swaps


Punches are amazing tools. 
It is fun to use them in other than the obvious way. 
Here are some of the swaps that I received in exchange for those five sets that I made. 
It is amazing what some of the participants came up with for their swaps!


These two are from Maria Lema.
I love that bunny hopping into his hole. 
Don't you?


These gorgeous birds were done by Eldonna Epp from Alberta, Canada
The one on the right is even sitting on a real twig!



These are done by Vicki Koch. 
She is a Wisconsin gal.
I am so glad that I joined all the groups of this swap as I now have some wonderful samples so I can do some of these at the Stamp Alongs so you can do them also. 
Let me know which ones you would like me to prepare for you. 
Thanks for stopping by today. 



2 comments:

  1. Some people have wonderful imaginations....I am thankful for them, so I can copy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so creative. I especially love the little bunny and sheep.

    ReplyDelete