Sunday, July 28, 2013

Elegant Butterfly Punch Frame Card


These butterflies punched from the Natural Composition Specialty Paper with the Elegant Butterfly punch make a wonderful frame, don't they?


I started with the  four butterflies and laced they on scrap card stock to form a frame. 
Nest, I traced the inside edge and removed the butterflies. 
I cut out the part that was framed and made that piece into a mask by putting a very light line of the multipurpose liquid glue (p 175) 110755 on it and allowing it to dry completely. 
Placing that mask on the card, I sponged the opening and stamped the bird image from one of my favorite sets, Serene Silhouettes on page 64 of the big catalog. 
Remove the mask and place the bottom part of the card in the Argyle folder on page 191 and through the Big Shot.
Then I attached the butterflies with dimensionals. 
I hope that you will try one of these frames. 
Send me a copy of what you do with it! 
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment