Monday, July 21, 2014

Late Night Stamper Event Projects


We went to convention a few days early this year so we could participate in the Late Night Stampers' event at the hotel where we stayed. So glad we did! These are some of the projects we did at that three day event! Both pictures show the same projects but from different angles. 
Scroll down for some individual ones. 



We each brought three projects to share with six other people. So during each of those sessions we made six projects.  The snow couple that I posted yesterday was one of mine. They loved it! 


The first thing we did was exchange handmade welcome gifts. 
This cute little owl hanging is cross stitched with Stampin' Up! colors. It will be hanging in my stamp room. 


This is the gift that I gave. It is a marker holder. I saw it on Pootles and made one for myself. I like it a lot so decided to make it for my gift. If you would like one, let me know and I will do a class. 
It is pictured next to mine so you can see it with the markers in it. The markers lay sideways like they are supposed to and are handy and visible. 


Another time we were able to make some WOW projects that the team had prepared for us. 


This woven basket is one of them. It was hard to pack but made the trip quite well. 


The topiary took a little time to make but is so worth it.  I think I will do a class on this for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Which one would you prefer doing? 
The two pages in the front are samplers for the owl and bird punches. I think they are my favorite project! They will help to get the most use from those two punches! 
I will have to do a search to find the other Wow projects. The suitcases are still pretty full! 
The clothes are washed and put away, or will be by the time you read this, and all of the things in the pictures are put away but I haven't taken any of the card swaps out yet. There are still the gifts I received from the LNS event and the Make and Takes from another event we went to between this one and the convention!  





1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do a Christmas topiary. Looks like you were BUSY!

    ReplyDelete