Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentines

These are three of the Valentines that will be available at the Stamp Along on Monday. 
With the cold weather that we had last week, I have had a little more time for stamping than usual.
There will be more choices than usual on Monday!


This one is a sneak peek of some of the free SAB products. 
You don't have to put those tiny bows on yours, if you choose to make this one but you know how I like those tiny bows! I have to admit that they weren't easy to tie with the bakers' twine even for me. 
The DSP on this one is from the Color Collection Paper Stacks. 


This card has a some flowers made with the new Petite Petals Punch. 
Isn't it cute? It has a stamp set that goes with it but I used it solo here. 
The centers of the flowers are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack and a dot from the marker. 
The line of hearts is one of the images on the new Make Note This and That Rotary Stamp.
The "love" is from the Best of Love set. Don't forget to redeem your Best of Love stickers for your free set before April! That designer paper is from the Fresh Prints paper stack. I am loving the paper stacks. How about you? 

This one uses the Crazy, Mixed-Up Love set.
The red that is cut with the Labels Collection framelits and embossed in the Modern Mosaic folder. The image is stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then cut with the Apothecary Accents framelits, sponged around the edges and accented with the mini brads.
The background is the Polka Dot Parade DSP.
Which one do you like the best?
Leave a comment and get in the drawing for a prize.
I may even have an extra drawing for the ones that leave more than one comment!
I will post the winner on Monday...but it will probably be late when I get to that after the Stamp Along. Thank you for your comments! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your "we blend well" card, it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete