Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paper Folding and shaped cards

I found a Page a Day Origami calendar on sale after Christmas and have been enjoying the folds. 
When I did the elephant, I thought that it would make a cute card. I was right! 
It does. 
I made it so it could be removed from the card as it is free standing. 
I made the card to be complete be itself after the elephant is removed. 
It uses the Zoo Babies set that I have had for awhile but just started to play with now. 

I think I will do this and the tea pot card as a class on the scrap booking day on the 23rd. 

This cute tea pot card was on Jackie Topa's blog. She is amazing with punch art. 
This one is done with the oval framelits. Thanks for sharing Jackie!
I adjusted it so it will fit in a regular A2 envelope. 
It opens from the bottom and stands by itself also. 
That is new DSP and wash tape from the Occasions catalog. 
I think the spout needs a little adjustment , don't you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment