Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stamp Along Cards for May


This is such a cute card using designer series paper. 
It was inspired by one that I saw that was done by Betty Traciak. 
I have such a large selection of DSP here that I decided I should use some before it is retired! 
The card uses the set Zoo Babies which is going to be in the next catalog.
If you need a baby card, this one is very cute and can be used for either boy or girl. 



Both of these cards could be used for several different occasions. 
The one on the left is a simple punch art card and the one on the right is sponging with the reflection technique.
Which ones will you be making next Monday?

3 comments:

  1. The baby card is cute....but I, and my friends, are beyond the baby stage. I will make the other 2 and more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby card. Love the patterned paper backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be doing the one on the right, with the sponging, it is awesome.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete