Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stampin' Up! cute.

Isn't that guy cute?
I didn't like that mustache framelit until I saw this card idea over on Deb Valder's blog. I did get it because I intended to use it for hair with punch art. Just another example of seeing it and having to have it! He is so cute and would make a masculine card for almost any occasion. Do you need a masculine card? This one will be at the Stamp Along in September. It also uses a neat technique that you will be able to use with many other stamps. 


The Thankful card could be used for a thank you at any time but especially in the fall. 
Could also be a good  Thanksgiving card. Do you send cards for Thanksgiving? 

Remember to leave a comment to get in the drawing for a little prize this month. 
If you come to the Stamp Along, you will get free shipping on any order that you place there but if you can't come and  you need some product, please order from my on line store and use this code: 
SRWHJZPY
That will link your order to the Stamp Along order. It will still be sent directly to you but helps me to be able to give you goodies from time to time. 
Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. Yes very cute glad to know there are good uses for the mustache

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall card, am always looking for something new for Thanksgiving.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing the "holiday" cards.
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fall card. Will be good for Thanksgiving. Dorothy L.

    ReplyDelete