Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun, fun, fun

I haven't shared many of the cards for this month's Stamp Along. 
I have been out having other kind of fun. 
We had a Red Hat get together on Tuesday because several of our group wasn't able to make it to the Picnic on Friday. 

We met at the HogWild! The food was delicious and we had a good time. 
We usually do! 
The Picnic on Friday was hosted by the Manitowoc Chapter and they did a marvelous job! The salads and desserts were all homemade and they were all excellent! No, I didn't try all of them. There were just too many to do that! 


There were members present from many of the Red Hat groups in the county! It was nice to meet new friends and reacquaint with some that I hadn't seen in quite awhile. 


The host group has a group of ladies that do line dancing. They were great! They don't do it to Country music but to the oldies but goodies! 


They also have a group of singers that were great. They change the words to familiar songs to adapt them to the Red Hats. We did a lot of laughing! 
Great day! 
I was very lucky and won a door prize and the 50/50 raffle! A friend and I bought the 6 for $10 tickets together and decided to share the pot if either of us won. I don't know which of us would have had the winning ticket had we divided them. I'm glad we kept them together! Share the wealth! 

The winner of my drawing for leaving a comment on my blog this time is Shirley for the comment she left on Aug. 8th. 
Thanks to all that leave comments. You are the reason that I have been blogging!  
Keep it up. 
There will be another drawing next month.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time! What a lucky duck you are winning a door prize and the 50/50! Woo hoo!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete