Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit, New Catalog, and Vacation Trip

Bright and very early Sunday morning, Linda and I headed out in front of this beautiful sunrise to meet the bus in Milwaukee for our Red Hat trip to Nashville. 
We met the bus at the designated Park and Ride and were happy to find that many of the same ladies that were on the trip last year were present again. 
It was a wonderful trip! I may share some pictures with you next time. 
You can also check on Linda's blog at lindaloveschocolate.blogspot.com  She always does a great job with recapping things. 

I did take the Hip Hip Hooray card kit along with me so I could show you what to expect in the card class at Festival on the 30th of May. I did these cards on the bus and it was fun to do. They are all different and very easy to put together. Everything is in the kit: The stamps, the ink, and even a cute little block for the stamps. There are 20 note cards and envelopes.  The kit sells for $23.05 with the shipping and tax. There were several parts left over that I will use to make three extra cards to add to the class. I have a limited number of kits so let me know if you want me to bring one along for you. The class will be $25. Come any time between 2:00 and 5:30.  

The new catalogs are here! 
I will have three projects made with the new in colors available for free with a $35 order. You would also receive a new catalog! 

Hip Hip Hooray card kit

On the way home Wednesday evening we noticed this heart shaped cloud.
Kind of summed up the trip. 
The weather was wonderful and warm the whole time. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hope to see you at Festival.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete