Friday, August 21, 2020

Mystery Stamping part 2

CLUE 2
I am going to give you all of the clues in this post so you can work at your own pace and not have to search for them. Follow along to make your card then post a picture of it in the comments here. 

Ready?
....fold your card base
....cut your DSP into 5 strips 1” x 4”
....arrange and attach them on the card front
....cut a die shape from the same color as the card base
....stamp image on the white scrap and cut (with die or scissors)
....stamp greeting on scrap white and trim 
....attach die, image, and ribbon to card front
....add greeting
....add white to inside of card
Now, post a picture of your card in the comments below.
(IF you can’t post the picture, just comment “Done” and message the picture to me. I will then reply to your “Done” with your picture)

On Sunday, after noon, I will do a random drawing of everyone that has a posted picture either here or on FaceBook for a prize. 
Have fun!

I will post the card that I did using these clues and the winner or the drawing on Sunday night.

Please share my page with anyone that you think would enjoy doing this. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had time right now to participate. Might be just what I need to kick me in the rear end and get stamping. Going to save this and try later.

    ReplyDelete