Friday, July 5, 2019

Using the Stash

Do you have a stash of things that just keep collecting? 
I am trying to use some of those things. 
Example: When I cut down the white layers to 5" X 3 3/4" I end up with stacks of %" X 1" pieces. 
I tried embossing those strips of card stock and came up with this card. 
What do you think? 
I also used some strips of DSP that were left from another project.
You will have a few choices of colors for the layer. 


This is the card that I did for the latest swap. 
It is labor intense but I did cut a few for the Stamp Along. 
If you will be there and want me to save one for you, just ask. 




This one uses the Daisy Lane stamp set. 
I am asking for your help to meet a challenge from SU! 
If you are thinking of purchasing this set in the future, please consider bumping it to the top of your wish list.  The challenge is for me to sell several sets before the 22 of July. 
If you purchase one on or before Monday I will give you a retired set that I have of the same value for free. Or, if you would rather, I will make you three cards using that set. 
You can find it on page 23 in the catalog. 
This one uses the large daisy punch but you can bundle the set with the new smaller daisy punch. 
Check that out on page 5.
 This one will also have a choice of colors.


Have you noticed the note cards in the catalog? 
They come with envelopes and have a neat scalloped edge. 
Again, I used some of the narrow strips of DSP that are too good to toss. 
These come in four colors and are found on page 168.


Another use for those 1" strips: 
Quick and easy and very nice. 
Who wouldn't love to get one of these in the mail? 


Thanks for checking in. 
Please leave a comment to let me know which of the cards you like or hope to make on Monday. 
Hope to see you at the Library on Monday! 










2 comments:

  1. The first card is such a great idea. I love playing with texture almost more than color. Just like punching you could have a bunch of strips pre done and go t town making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to make it on Monday. It has been a LONG time since I have been there. I love that you are using your stash of "extra" bits. That is something I always like to do. I really like the daisy and butterfly cards. Margaret B.

    ReplyDelete