Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Stamp Along will be just a few days before Valentine's Day.
There will be this one Valentine (there were a few last month) available in case you need a last minute one. 
The Paper Pumpkin kit for January had cute little pillow boxes for the project that could be filled with treats and given to special people. They had a lot of extra parts though. I didn't realize that they were extras and just kept stamping! 
This will be a very quick card for you to make. Just emboss that layer and assemble it! 


I do enjoy my Paper Pumpkin each month! Most times they are just cards but once in awhile they have the little treat projects. This makes it easy for me to let the people in my book club and the Red Hat ladies know that they are special to me with the little treat I take for them. If you don't need to have little treats the materials are easy to transfer into parts for cards. 
Right now you can get a free SAB item with the order of a three month prepaid subscription
for the Paper Pumpkin. See the inside back cover of the annual catalog for more info. If you have questions, just ask in the comments or email me. 
There are some pretty neat kits in the catalog also! 
This card is a part of the kit on page 20 in the Occasion catalog. The neat thing about these is that you receive EVERYTHING you need! That includes the stamps, ink, and even a block for the stamps. 
Try it out! 

 

This one is from another Paper Pumpkin kit. This one, and similar ones, will be available at the Stamp Along also. 
There will be many other choices that I have designed. I will show you more in the coming week. 
I have actually gotten an early start this month! 


There are a few more items that are available for free (SAB) with the purchase of $50 worth of product. Check that out on my website, please. 

The code for on line orders this month is:
T3TQFT2T

The winner for the comments on my blog was Shirley. 
She received some ribbon to use on her creations. 
Thank you to all that leave comments. You never know when I will have a drawing and give some goodies away. You can't be the winner if you don't leave a comment! 
If you comment as anonymous, you need to sign your name in the comment or I have no way to know who you are. 

Thank you for taking time to check out my blog!


                          

3 comments:

  1. All are pretty but I like the first one best. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the celebrate card, have been wondering how they do those cards.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower one.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete