Sunday, October 7, 2018

More Stamp Along cards

Sorry I'm late with these! 
Oops. Time slipped away. 
This is a little more labor intense but someone asked me to do one like the one shown on page 26 in the Holiday catalog. I think I came close.
What do you think? 


I have used the DPS that was a free gift last month for the Party order. 
This is an example of using DSP so both sides can be appreciated. 
Even though you can't purchase it, I would rather share it with you than have it sit here, unused. 


Another Halloween or just for cat lovers card. 
I didn't put a greeting on it so you can use it for any occasion! 


This one is a return one also. 
It uses part of the die used on the cat card. This die has very many possibilities. 


Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Again, I am sorry I am late with these. 
I hope that we will be stamping together tomorrow at the Library!





1 comment: