Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Last call for Free SAB set

There is still time to get this cute chick set before it is gone forever! 
This is my version of the swap card that I got from Cathy Miller. 
Love the colors! 


I will be placing one more order before SAB is over. 
I will send that one in on the 30th of March.
If you need/want something/anything it would be a big help for me. I am a bit short of my goal and could really use your help. 
If you would like to do an online order please use the code

C3MXU32P


If you are in the area and would like to email your order to me I will put it in for you. 
Thank you! 
SU! has added these items to the free choices for this last part of SAB. 
Check out the great deal for signing up. 
You don't have to do demos...you can just be a discount shopper!
I would love to have you join my team! 
Give it a try. There is no penalty if you don't continue. 

Sale-A-Bration has flown by! Times flies when you’re having fun, right? Only a few days are remaining during Sale-A-Bration— the year’s biggest promotion. To place the cherry on top of the nal days of Sale-A-Bration, we have added seven new products! Don’t forget you have until March 31 to earn free products for every $50 you spend, additional Stampin’ Rewards for a qualifying party, or join and get two stamp sets for free! That is up to a $104.00 value added to your starter kit!
* Please note, to receive one of the Sale-A-Bration nal days’ products for free, you will need to use the item code noted below and not the regular item code.
Item
Description
147361
2016-2018 In Color 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock
147365
Party Animal Designer Series Paper
147363
Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
147364
Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper
147362
Party Animal Designer Washi Tape
147360
Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
147356
Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment