Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!

Let's all say some extra prayers for our country this weekend!
Also have a great time with your family and friends at all the celebrations you attend.


These cards were made with the Swirly Scribbles framelits. The one on the left is made with the scraps from the one on the right. Don't you think that the flag made with the scraps is just as nice as the one made with the cut? I just can't throw away all that good card stock when, with a little extra love and care it can be turned into such a neat card. 
I added 13 stars for our original colonies made from the border heart punch. 




3 comments:

  1. I really can't tell the difference in the cards , I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't tell the difference in the cards , I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete