Monday, January 11, 2016

Swap cards

I recently joined two swaps to get samples and ideas to share with you from the new catalog. 
I mentioned that there were many that used the Bloomin' Heart set and thinlets. Here are the ones I received back for the ones that I sent. The black one on the red background is one that I sent. These were from both swaps. 



The one in the left lower corner with the glimmer butterflies was done by Brenda Spierowski.
Top right is by Carla Bosselaar and the lower right is by Liz Lefeber.
The top left one didn't have a name on it or I lost it. Sorry.


All three of these did not have names attached either.
Do you like seeing the cards from my swaps? If you do and want to see more of them please leave a comment and let me know that. If I here from enough of you, I will take the time to put some more on here for you. Do you want them in groups so you can see different ideas with the same set or do you want them mixed? Is a grouping ok or do you want the individually? 
Let me know your wishes. 
Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the swap cards. It is nice to see the different ideas for the same set. Like the drama of your card best.

    ReplyDelete