Saturday, November 7, 2015

File Folder book class

 This special memory book is made from a file folder. 
Yes, one file folder and some card stock. 
Would you like to make one? 
I will be doing a class on it November 18th
at 1:00 at Schroeder's. 
The fee is $25.
I will have all of the supplies you need and they will be cut for you.
You will learn how to cut and assemble it so you can make more if you would like. 


This one is for Halloween. It is the one that I made when I took the class to learn how to make them.
You could make any theme that you would like once you know how to cut and fold your file folder. 


When you untie the ribbon and open it you have his section. 
There is lots of room to add photos and I will have several additions things that you can add.


Each of the above sections opens again. 
The top sections pull down and has space on both sides for your photos. 
The bottom one fold down and provide more spaces!
The one on the right has a pocket to slide in a small keepsake like a ticket. 



I still have some more work to do on this but I will need to know if you would like to make one by next Monday. This is the next project and I will start cutting the pieces on Tuesday. 
I will have a completed one for you to look at on Monday at the Stamp Along. 










2 comments:

  1. The winter book looks great! Can't wait to make it....and to make some more cards at the Stamp a long :-)

    ReplyDelete