Thursday, January 1, 2015

SAB Birthday card

Happy New Year!
May 2015 be your best year ever!

Sale-A-Bration is here!
I have been playing with my preorder stamps and am loving them!
This card was made with one of the sets I got free with a $50 order! You can get it also!
Need a new Occasions catalog? 
I will have one of those and a SAB catalog for you at the Stamp Along on the 12th of Jan. 
Stop and pick up one of each even if you can't stay and stamp. 
This card is one that will be there for you to choose as one of your five if you do stay and stamp. 



The card stock on the top part of the card front is also a choice for a free item. 
It is awesome! It is white and you can pull out the design in any color that you want! 
Hope to see you there! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I don't understand how that white card stock works, but looks neat! Hope I remember to go to more Stamp Alongs this year!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can't use birthday cards? hope to see you at the stamp a long!

    ReplyDelete