Thursday, October 16, 2014

Winner, More Halloween, and new stamp


First of all the winner of the drawing this month was Debbe. 
From now until the next Stamp Along, the comments will be in the drawing. 

I saw this card on a blog and saved it to copy. Now, I can't read the name so can't give credit for it.
Isn't it cute? 


Below is my version. 
I did these two cards with the guests at the workshop last night. 
They seemed to enjoy doing them. 


Here are a few more pictures of the process of making the cute little pop up center of the Halloween card. These cards are a little too complicated to do at the Stamp Along but I love doing this kind. 
If you do too, let's do a workshop together! 


This is a new release that is available now. 
It is called Gentle Peace. It is photopolymer and is $15.95. 
It will be a good one to use with the blendabilities for a beautiful stained glass look. 
The recommended block sizes that you need are A, F, and H. They are not included. 
I hope to have a card using this set at the next Stamp Along so will be placing an order this weekend. 
If you would like this set, let me know and I will order one for you. The total cost would be $18.43. 
Email me before 5:00 on Sunday and I'll get you one for $17. Just remind me that you saw it here. 
Thanks. 


Here is a sample from the SU! website.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the little pumpkin pull tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gentle Peace stamp is beautiful featuring the Holy Family with the stained glass window. It's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete