Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Winners and more Calendar Pages





The winner for the LNS Treasure Hunt is Lisa Eisner. 
Congratulations Lisa.
Thanks to everyone that joined in the hunt and especially those that visited & subscribed to my blog!
I picked two more names from the ones that left comments on my blog.
They are Barb D from Sept 30th
and 
Linda J also from Sept 30th. 
Please send your address so I can send your gift. 

Now, here are a few more calendar pages.


May


June


July


August

I will post the rest of the pages next time. 
Which one is your favorite so far? 



6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'm a winner. Thanks Carolee, address sent. I like June & Aug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    Your latest calendar pages are all wonderful! I can't pick just one favorite. Kham and my birthday is in June so I love that one, Sal's is in July so I love that one, and Jessie and Milo's are in August so I love that one. I'm no help to you at all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the fun hop/hunt. I like your calendar pages, especially July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. July was really easy. Just ink the stamp with daffodils delight and add real red and night of navy with markers, huff, and stamp, huff and stamp, repeat until it doesn't show up anymore.

      Delete