Friday, June 7, 2013

Swallowtail returns with others


Of course, the Swallowtail is back! Have you noticed that there has been a different Swallowtail card at each and every Stamp Along since January? 
This stamp is so versatile! 
It works with so many techniques and is good for so many occasions! 
The fourth of July is coming soon so there is  Patriotic flavor to the card on the left.
Which of these cards do you plan to make?




Quatrefancy Specialty Paper with Secret Garden

This card has a scene on the inside that shows through the window on the front. 
What do you think the technique is on the inside? 

Leave a comment on this post for one free card at the Monday Stamp Along at the Lester Library. 
Hope to see you there! 

4 comments:

  1. wow! neat card I would make this one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards are all so nice..........I will make all of them....or as many as I can!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the window card. Interested to see how to make it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card, Carolee! I'm loving the Mosaic Madness suite, as you'll find out in a second when I order it from you. :)

    ReplyDelete